Select a payment plan, or buy us a cup of coffee.
Monthly $50.00 CDN (Paid monthly.)
Yearly $500.00 CDN (Paid in full -$100 dollars savings.)
Corporate $5000.00 CDN (Paid in full Premium timely corporate license.)
Buy us a cup of coffee $2.00 CDN (support us to keep us supporting FREE EDUCATION.)
All Payments get processed on PayPal secure servers. No customer information or payment details are stored on MiltonMarketing.com servers for the safety, security, and privacy of ALL our clients and visitors.
MiltonMarketing.com WordPress Premium plan
Our web experts will install, configure, and setup your on-line e-commerce store. Including products (up to 100), photos, descriptions, options, shipping options, etc. Choose from any of the top players:
Shoppify – is a complete commerce platform that lets you start, grow, and manage a business. Create and customize an online store. Sell in multiple places, including web, mobile, social media, online marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. Manage products, inventory, payments, and shipping.
WooCommerce – Sell online with the fully customizable, open source eCommerce platform built for WordPress.
BigCommerce – Build a Beautiful Store with the Industry’s Best eCommerce Themes And Templates. More Built-In Tools Than Any Other Platform. Reduce Cost And Grow Your Business. AMP-enabled stores. Scalable data reporting. Seamless integration. Own Your Data.
Easy Digital Downloads – Sell Digital Products With WordPress. From eBooks, to WordPress plugins, to PDF files and more, they make selling digital products a breeze. Easy Digital Downloads is simple to use and free to download. Get started today!
PayPal – PayPal Payments Pro, Accept credit cards, PayPal Credit, and PayPal, Fully customizable with easy cart integration and APIs, Phone-based credit card payments and online invoicing. Or a FREE Donation button.
Interac e-transfer – Send Money Anytime, Anywhere. Interac e-Transfer: Easy. Fast. Secure.
Square – SQUARE TERMINAL. Your all-in-one credit card and debit machine.
Theme maintenance (optional)
Every WordPress theme needs maintenance, and it can be time consuming and complicated when it comes to modifying code.
Let our experts handle it for you. Learn More…
WordPress development (optional)
Want to install a plugin? Maybe change your config file?
We got it covered. ? Learn More…
Database management (optional)
Permalinks, MySQL optimization and fixing connection strings. Not so fun.
We can do it for you. Learn More…
Website evaluation (optional)
Getting your site indexed on Google and optimizing your page can be confusing.
Fortunately, our experts can take care the SEO for you.. Learn More…
Administrative updates (optional)
Let us handle the boring stuff, like optimizing your images using Adobe, and or WordPress JetPack, and/or Smush Pro and setting up redirects.
That way you can focus on running your business. Learn More…
WordPress Core (optional)
Having problems with your WordPress installation or other core issues?
Let our web expert WordPress developers take care of it for you. Learn More…
Cache – Hosting & Domain Name
We setup and install your hosting, and domain name www.yourdomainname.com
You’ll get your own email address setup on your devices [email protected]
Install and setup an SSL certificate from CloudFlare or your own SSL on your website for added security and authenticity.
We will install and setup any of the following WordPress caches or any CDN/cache of your choice:
Our techs support you every step of the way. You focus on your business.
Starting at $50 CDN per month
Need assistance with payments? Have any Questions? Contact Us
Technical difficulties? Submit a free, new helpdesk tech support ticket.
Prefer to text live with a web expert right now? Tap the green chat bubble on the bottom right hand side of your screen.
Ensure that your WordPress install is done the right way. WordPress Premium Support allows help with any of the categories below.
Ensure that your database is working smoothly. The WordPress Premium plan offers support on any of the categories below.
Database find & replace
- Update any data or table prefixes in a WordPress database-“Data” Example: Change company name from ABC to XYZ across all pages and posts
Fix WordPress database connection strings
- Update database connection information in WordPress configuration
Update, activate, or reset WordPress permalinks
- Update WordPress permalinks to any of the predefined styles or a custom style
- Diagnose and attempt to fix any permalink-related errors-If necessary, create configuration file
Import or export WordPress database
- Import one WordPress database from a backup to the specified database-Example: .sql file
- Export one WordPress database and place the file into the hosting account
Optimize WordPress database
- Optimize WordPress database by removing gaps in the data, in essence, speeding up your website, and improving your SEO.
About Us and what we offer: We can do the admin work you don’t want to do. WordPress Premium plan offers support from any of the categories below.
- Reduce the load time of a site by reducing the size of images without affecting their quality (image optimization can speed up websites up-to 50-60%)
Add a favicon
- Add a Favicon using the provided image
- Convert image to proper format
Set up WordPress redirects
- Configure redirects – Note: You must specify which redirect(s) are needed
- When you change a post name we can handle the redirect for you so your visitors don’t get 404 page not found errors.
Preventing WordPress comment spam
- Install comment spam prevention plugin. We will install Akismet, however, you may choose whatever you like.
- Install Google recaptcha to prevent bots, spam, or malicious attacks.
- Modify discussion settings
- Examples: – Add requested items to comment blacklist – Disable comments for the entire site – Disable trackbacks for the entire site –Disable comments on old posts –Limit number of links in comments – Remove all comments, either active or pending, upon request – Disable comments or trackback on individual pages – Disable external comment requests
Get your site’s back-end squared away right. The WordPress Premium offers support from any of the categories below.
Install a comment system
- Install the Disqus comment system plugin
- Instructions provided to import comments from standard WordPress system or we can do it for you
- Setup/Configure Akismet spam protection
Install, activate or update a Plugin
- Install and activate custom plugins, purchased plugins or plugins from the WordPress catalog
- Update any number of installed plugin(s) to the current live release using WordPress Dashboard-You must specify which plugin(s) to update.
- Manually update a plugin-Example: A specific version provided to us by uploading it to the hosting account
- Modify or change a plugin to do what you want.
Troubleshoot and fix WordPress plugin issues
- Enable logs and/or WordPress debug mode to diagnose the issue.
- Attempt to resolve the issue if the website or logs reveal a plugin related error, WordPress related error, or server errors.
Config file changes
- Enable a specified PHP module installed on the Hosting
- Modify the value of a PHP setting
- Enable or disable debug mode
- Disable wp_cache
- Generate WordPress configuration file Authentication Keys
- Remove the FTP prompt when installing or updating a plugin
Troubleshoot and fix a contact form issue
A php.ini, web.config, or .htaccess will be edited or created based on the request.
Make sure your website is working well. WordPress Premium plan offers support from any of the categories below.
Check Google indexing & optimize SEO accordingly.
- Confirm WordPress is not blocking search engines from crawling ones site
- Evaluate and report on the following:- URL Canonicalization (A, B, C) – Appropriate title pixel length – Appropriate description length test – Linked to a Google My Business Account – Page-Sitemap–Robots.txt file-Home page image descriptions
- Setup/Configure Google Search Console & Analytics to report SEO data.
- Setup/Configure Microsoft Bing Webmaster Tools for Bing & Yahoo search engines.
- Access Google Analytics App on your phone or tablet:
The official Google Analytics mobile app helps you monitor your business on the go. With this app, you can:
1) Check key metrics in built-in reports
2) Compare date ranges and apply segments
3) Monitor real-time data
4) Explore to build your own reports with any combination of metrics, dimensions, and segments that you care about
5) Save any reports to your dashboard so you can easily come back to them
Sign in with your Google account to use Google Analytics.
Evaluate page optimization & implement SEO
- Evaluate and report on the following – Website load time (Using the following: A, B) (3-4 seconds MAX) – Plugins – Site size (optimized) – External Scripts
- Provide recommendations based on the report, and implementation.
- Using Google PageSpeed Insights, Pingdom, GTmetrix, and Cloudflare your website will be safer, & faster. (0.1 to 5 seconds load time*)
* 0.1 to 5 seconds load time is dependent on your: website host, plugins used, Advertisements, etc…
Make sure your site looks great. With the WordPress Premium plan we offer 100% support from any of the categories below.
Install, change or update a theme
- Install and activate one custom theme, purchased theme or theme from the WordPress Theme Catalog
- If you purchase the yearly payment WordPress Premium package we will buy you a theme of your choice (max $120 CDN value)
- Update any number of installed themes to the current live release of theme using WordPress Dashboard-If none are specified, we will update the currently active theme
- Manually update one theme-Example: A specific version provided to us by uploading it to the hosting account
- Configure theme based on your business specifications.
- Modify a theme look to be customized and more branded to you or your business.
Troubleshoot and fix theme errors
- Enable logs and/or WordPress debug mode to diagnose the issue
- Attempt to resolve the issue if the website or logs reveal errors
Create and activate a child theme
- Create and activate a child theme.
Customize a theme
- Modify one of the following for a theme: – Header – Sidebar – CSS – Background – Menu – Add google analytics code – Change layout or options not available in the themes GUI setup. We will get the requirements from you and we will handle the code, implementation, and continued maintenance. You focus on your business.