Products and Services
Let us help you succeed. (Measured by Google Analytics.)
“Remember; if you cannot measure it, you cannot manage it.”
Earn a residual income from your existing Website, Blog, or we can build one for you and manage it with our intricate SEO URL networking system we can guarantee a minimum of approx. 10,000 unique visitors per month. Get a free quote.
Affiliate Marketing brands:
Customizable ad networks including the major players:
CJ Affiliate (formerly Commission Junction)
eBay Partner Network (EPN)
Rakuten Marketing (formerly LinkShare)
Major Advertisement networks:
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) from the ground up is imperative to your online success.
Beautiful themes that are responsive and customizable.
No design skills needed. You have complete control over the look and feel of your website, from its layout, to content and colors. Prefer our techs to make changes, and create, setup, and maintain your on-line presence? No problem we got you covered.
Pricing as low as $50/month (CDN)
Whether you sell online, on social media, in a store, or out of the trunk of your car, we have you covered. Start selling from anywhere for just $50/month. (Canada Only.)
Software & Services are Trusted by over 75,000,000 businesses worldwide
WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world and is used by nearly 75 million websites. According to WordPress, more than 409 million people view more than 23.6 billion pages each month and users produce 69.5 million new posts and 46.8 million new comments every month. It also powers more than 25% of the world’s websites.
WordPress is the world’s most popular content management system powering 34% of all websites on the internet. On top of that:
WordPress has a 60.8% market share in the CMS market
WordPress powers 14.7% of the world’s top websites
500+ sites are built each day using WordPress while only 60-80 per day are built on platform like Shopify and Squarespace
The WordPress Plugin Directory features 55,000+ plugins (no need to re-invent the wheel.)
WooCommerce powers 22% of the top 1 million ecommerce sites in the world. (custom software available.)
We handle everything from marketing and on-line payments, to secure checkout and shipping. You focus on your business.
We are offering free 4 tier IT ticket based helpdesk support, for you or your business.
- Secure encrypted communications.
- 128-bit encryption
- Cloudflare 128-SSL certificate
- Firewall / DDoS protection
- Response time within 5-minutes. (Depending on volume.)
- Unlimited tickets submission. (No duplicates please.)
- Outsource your helpdesk to us. Optional retention policy on tickets; delete after a condition and/or time is met.
- Free Live chat with a tech expert online. Green chat bubble in the bottom right of your screen.)
- 4 tier customer support
Technical support (abbreviated as tech support) is a call centre type customer service provided by companies to advise and assist registered users with issues concerning their technical products. Traditionally done on the phone, technical support can now be conducted online or through chat. At present, most large and mid-size companies have outsourced their tech support operations. Many companies provide discussion boards for users of their products to interact; such forums allow companies to reduce their support costs without losing the benefit of customer feedback.
Outsourcing tech support
With the increasing use of technology in modern times, there is a growing requirement to provide technical support. Many organizations locate their technical support departments or call centers in countries or regions with lower costs. Dell was amongst the first companies to outsource their technical support and customer service departments to India in 2001. There has also been a growth in companies specializing in providing technical support to other organizations. These are often referred to as MSPs (Managed Service Providers).
For businesses needing to provide technical support, outsourcing allows them to maintain high availability of service. Such need may result from peaks in call volumes during the day, periods of high activity due to the introduction of new products or maintenance service packs, or the requirement to provide customers with a high level of service at a low cost to the business. For businesses needing technical support assets, outsourcing enables their core employees to focus more on their work in order to maintain productivity. It also enables them to utilize specialized personnel whose technical knowledge base and experience may exceed the scope of the business, thus providing a higher level of technical support to their employees.
Multi-level tech support
Technical support is often subdivided into tiers, or levels, in order to better serve a business or customer base. The number of levels a business uses to organize their technical support group is dependent on the business’s needs regarding their ability to sufficiently serve their customers or users. The reason for providing a multi-tiered support system instead of one general support group is to provide the best possible service in the most efficient possible manner. Success of the organizational structure is dependent on the technicians‘ understanding of their level of responsibility and commitments, their customer response time commitments, and when to appropriately escalate an issue and to which level. A common support structure revolves around a three-tiered technical support system. Remote computer repair is a method for troubleshooting software related problems via remote desktop connections.
The first job of a Tier I specialist is to gather the customer’s information and to determine the customer’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem. When analyzing the symptoms, it is important for the technician to identify what the customer is trying to accomplish so that time is not wasted on “attempting to solve a symptom instead of a problem.”
Once identification of the underlying problem is established, the specialist can begin sorting through the possible solutions available. Technical support specialists in this group typically handle straightforward and simple problems while “possibly using some kind of knowledge management tool.” This includes troubleshooting methods such as verifying physical layer issues, resolving username and password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verification of proper hardware and software set up, and assistance with navigating around application menus. Personnel at this level have a basic to general understanding of the product or service and may not always contain the competency required for solving complex issues. Nevertheless, the goal for this group is to handle 70–80% of the user problems before finding it necessary to escalate the issue to a higher level.
Tier II (or Level 2, abbreviated as T2 or L2) is a more in-depth technical support level than Tier I and therefore costs more as the technicians are more experienced and knowledgeable on a particular product or service. It is synonymous with level 2 support, support line 2, administrative level support, and various other headings denoting advanced technical troubleshooting and analysis methods. Technicians in this realm of knowledge are responsible for assisting Tier I personnel in solving basic technical problems and for investigating elevated issues by confirming the validity of the problem and seeking for known solutions related to these more complex issues. However, prior to the troubleshooting process, it is important that the technician review the work order to see what has already been accomplished by the Tier I technician and how long the technician has been working with the particular customer. This is a key element in meeting both the customer and business needs as it allows the technician to prioritize the troubleshooting process and properly manage their time.
If a problem is new and/or personnel from this group cannot determine a solution, they are responsible for elevating this issue to the Tier III technical support group. In addition, many companies may specify that certain troubleshooting solutions be performed by this group to help ensure the intricacies of a challenging issue are solved by providing experienced and knowledgeable technicians. This may include, but is not limited to, onsite installations or replacement of various hardware components, software repair, diagnostic testing, or the utilization of remote control tools to take over the user’s machine for the sole purpose of troubleshooting and finding a solution to the problem.
Tier III (or Level 3, abbreviated as T3 or L3) is the highest level of support in a three-tiered technical support model responsible for handling the most difficult or advanced problems. It is synonymous with level 3 support, 3rd line support, back-end support, support line 3, high-end support, and various other headings denoting expert level troubleshooting and analysis methods. These individuals are experts in their fields and are responsible for not only assisting both Tier I and Tier II personnel, but with the research and development of solutions to new or unknown issues. Note that Tier III technicians have the same responsibility as Tier II technicians in reviewing the work order and assessing the time already spent with the customer so that the work is prioritized and time management is sufficiently utilized. If it is at all possible, the technician will work to solve the problem with the customer as it may become apparent that the Tier I and/or Tier II technicians simply failed to discover the proper solution. Upon encountering new problems, however, Tier III personnel must first determine whether or not to solve the problem and may require the customer’s contact information so that the technician can have adequate time to troubleshoot the issue and find a solution. It is typical for a developer or someone who knows the code or backend of the product, to be the Tier 3 support person.
In some instances, an issue may be so problematic to the point where the product cannot be salvaged and must be replaced. Such extreme problems are also sent to the original developers for in-depth analysis. If it is determined that a problem can be solved, this group is responsible for designing and developing one or more courses of action, evaluating each of these courses in a test case environment, and implementing the best solution to the problem. While not universally used, a fourth level often represents an escalation point beyond the organization. L4 support is generally a hardware or software vendor.
MiltonMarketing.com WordPress Premium plan
Our web experts will install, configure, and setup your on-line e-commerce store. Including products (up to 100), photos, descriptions, options, shipping options, etc. Choose from any of the top players:
Shoppify – is a complete commerce platform that lets you start, grow, and manage a business. Create and customize an online store. Sell in multiple places, including web, mobile, social media, online marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. Manage products, inventory, payments, and shipping.
WooCommerce – Sell online with the fully customizable, open source eCommerce platform built for WordPress.
BigCommerce – Build a Beautiful Store with the Industry’s Best eCommerce Themes And Templates. More Built-In Tools Than Any Other Platform. Reduce Cost And Grow Your Business. AMP-enabled stores. Scalable data reporting. Seamless integration. Own Your Data.
Easy Digital Downloads – Sell Digital Products With WordPress. From eBooks, to WordPress plugins, to PDF files and more, they make selling digital products a breeze. Easy Digital Downloads is simple to use and free to download. Get started today!
PayPal – PayPal Payments Pro, Accept credit cards, PayPal Credit, and PayPal, Fully customizable with easy cart integration and APIs, Phone-based credit card payments and online invoicing. Or a FREE Donation button.
Interac e-transfer – Send Money Anytime, Anywhere. Interac e-Transfer: Easy. Fast. Secure.
Square – SQUARE TERMINAL. Your all-in-one credit card and debit machine.
Theme maintenance (optional)
Every WordPress theme needs maintenance, and it can be time consuming and complicated when it comes to modifying code.
Let our experts handle it for you. Learn More…
WordPress development (optional)
Want to install a plugin? Maybe change your config file?
We got it covered. ? Learn More…
Database management (optional)
Permalinks, MySQL optimization and fixing connection strings. Not so fun.
We can do it for you. Learn More…
Website evaluation (optional)
Getting your site indexed on Google and optimizing your page can be confusing.
Fortunately, our experts can take care the SEO for you.. Learn More…
Administrative updates (optional)
Let us handle the boring stuff, like optimizing your images using Adobe, and or WordPress JetPack, and/or Smush Pro and setting up redirects.
That way you can focus on running your business. Learn More…
WordPress Core (optional)
Having problems with your WordPress installation or other core issues?
Let our web expert WordPress developers take care of it for you. Learn More…
Cache – Hosting & Domain Name
We setup and install your hosting, and domain name www.yourdomainname.com
You’ll get your own email address setup on your devices email@example.com
Install and setup an SSL certificate from CloudFlare or your own SSL on your website for added security and authenticity.
We will install and setup any of the following WordPress caches or any CDN/cache of your choice:
Our techs support you every step of the way. You focus on your business.
Starting at $50 CDN per month
Ensure that your WordPress install is done the right way. WordPress Premium Support allows help with any of the categories below.
- Install WordPress
- Troubleshoot and fix WordPress core file errors
- Update WordPress to a new version
- Troubleshoot and fix the White Screen of Death (1, 2, 3)
- Troubleshoot and fix a 500 Internal Server Error (1, 2, 3)
- Log errors in console or back-end and report/implement optimizations, & suggested fixes.
Ensure that your database is working smoothly. The WordPress Premium plan offers support on any of the categories below.
Database find & replace
- Update any data or table prefixes in a WordPress database-“Data” Example: Change company name from ABC to XYZ across all pages and posts
Fix WordPress database connection strings
- Update database connection information in WordPress configuration
Update, activate, or reset WordPress permalinks
- Update WordPress permalinks to any of the predefined styles or a custom style
- Diagnose and attempt to fix any permalink-related errors-If necessary, create configuration file
Import or export WordPress database
- Import one WordPress database from a backup to the specified database-Example: .sql file
- Export one WordPress database and place the file into the hosting account
Optimize WordPress database
- Optimize WordPress database by removing gaps in the data, in essence, speeding up your website, and improving your SEO.
About Us and what we offer: We can do the admin work you don’t want to do. WordPress Premium plan offers support from any of the categories below.
- Reduce the load time of a site by reducing the size of images without affecting their quality (image optimization can speed up websites up-to 50-60%)
Add a favicon
- Add a Favicon using the provided image
- Convert image to proper format
Set up WordPress redirects
- Configure redirects – Note: You must specify which redirect(s) are needed
- When you change a post name we can handle the redirect for you so your visitors don’t get 404 page not found errors.
Preventing WordPress comment spam
- Install comment spam prevention plugin. We will install Akismet, however, you may choose whatever you like.
- Install Google recaptcha to prevent bots, spam, or malicious attacks.
- Modify discussion settings
- Examples: – Add requested items to comment blacklist – Disable comments for the entire site – Disable trackbacks for the entire site –Disable comments on old posts –Limit number of links in comments – Remove all comments, either active or pending, upon request – Disable comments or trackback on individual pages – Disable external comment requests
Get your site’s back-end squared away right. The WordPress Premium offers support from any of the categories below.
Install a comment system
- Install the Disqus comment system plugin
- Instructions provided to import comments from standard WordPress system or we can do it for you
- Setup/Configure Akismet spam protection
Install, activate or update a Plugin
- Install and activate custom plugins, purchased plugins or plugins from the WordPress catalog
- Update any number of installed plugin(s) to the current live release using WordPress Dashboard-You must specify which plugin(s) to update.
- Manually update a plugin-Example: A specific version provided to us by uploading it to the hosting account
- Modify or change a plugin to do what you want.
Troubleshoot and fix WordPress plugin issues
- Enable logs and/or WordPress debug mode to diagnose the issue.
- Attempt to resolve the issue if the website or logs reveal a plugin related error, WordPress related error, or server errors.
Config file changes
- Enable a specified PHP module installed on the Hosting
- Modify the value of a PHP setting
- Enable or disable debug mode
- Disable wp_cache
- Generate WordPress configuration file Authentication Keys
- Remove the FTP prompt when installing or updating a plugin
Troubleshoot and fix a contact form issue
A php.ini, web.config, or .htaccess will be edited or created based on the request.
Make sure your website is working well. WordPress Premium plan offers support from any of the categories below.
Check Google indexing & optimize SEO accordingly.
- Confirm WordPress is not blocking search engines from crawling ones site
- Evaluate and report on the following:- URL Canonicalization (A, B, C) – Appropriate title pixel length – Appropriate description length test – Linked to a Google My Business Account – Page-Sitemap–Robots.txt file-Home page image descriptions
- Setup/Configure Google Search Console & Analytics to report SEO data.
- Setup/Configure Microsoft Bing Webmaster Tools for Bing & Yahoo search engines.
- Access Google Analytics App on your phone or tablet:
The official Google Analytics mobile app helps you monitor your business on the go. With this app, you can:
1) Check key metrics in built-in reports
2) Compare date ranges and apply segments
3) Monitor real-time data
4) Explore to build your own reports with any combination of metrics, dimensions, and segments that you care about
5) Save any reports to your dashboard so you can easily come back to them
Sign in with your Google account to use Google Analytics.
Evaluate page optimization & implement SEO
- Evaluate and report on the following – Website load time (Using the following: A, B) (3-4 seconds MAX) – Plugins – Site size (optimized) – External Scripts
- Provide recommendations based on the report, and implementation.
- Using Google PageSpeed Insights, Pingdom, GTmetrix, and Cloudflare your website will be safer, & faster. (0.1 to 5 seconds load time*)
* 0.1 to 5 seconds load time is dependent on your: website host, plugins used, Advertisements, etc…
Make sure your site looks great. With the WordPress Premium plan we offer 100% support from any of the categories below.
Install, change or update a theme
- Install and activate one custom theme, purchased theme or theme from the WordPress Theme Catalog
- If you purchase the yearly payment WordPress Premium package we will buy you a theme of your choice (max $120 CDN value)
- Update any number of installed themes to the current live release of theme using WordPress Dashboard-If none are specified, we will update the currently active theme
- Manually update one theme-Example: A specific version provided to us by uploading it to the hosting account
- Configure theme based on your business specifications.
- Modify a theme look to be customized and more branded to you or your business.
Troubleshoot and fix theme errors
- Enable logs and/or WordPress debug mode to diagnose the issue
- Attempt to resolve the issue if the website or logs reveal errors
Create and activate a child theme
- Create and activate a child theme.
Customize a theme
- Modify one of the following for a theme: – Header – Sidebar – CSS – Background – Menu – Add google analytics code – Change layout or options not available in the themes GUI setup. We will get the requirements from you and we will handle the code, implementation, and continued maintenance. You focus on your business.
What Does 128-Bit Encryption Mean?
128-bit encryption is a data/file encryption technique that uses a 128-bit key to encrypt and decrypt data or files.
It is one of the most secure encryption methods used in most modern encryption algorithms and technologies. 128-bit encryption is considered to be logically unbreakable.
128-bit encryption primarily refers to the length of the encryption or decryption key. It is considered secure because it would take massive computation and virtually thousands of years to be cracked. For example, it would take 2128 different combinations to break the encryption key, which is out of reach for even the most powerful computers.
128-bit encryption is implemented in most network/Internet communications technologies such as in web browsers and websites. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is a popular encryption algorithm that supports 128-bit encryption.
Although 128-bit encryption is considered unbreakable, some computational models and theories are expected to break or compete it in years to come.