Products and Services: Let us help you succeed. (Measured by Google Analytics.)
Earn income from your existing website / Blog or we can build one for you. Customizable ad networks including the major players: Google AdSense, Amazon Affiliate, YouTube, Vimeo…)
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) from the ground up is imperative to your online success.
MiltonMarketing.com WordPress Premium plan
Permalinks, MySQL optimization and fixing connection strings. Not so fun. We can do it for you. Learn More…
Let us handle the boring stuff, like optimizing your images and setting up redirects. That way you can focus on running your business. Learn More…
Cache – Hosting & Domain Name
We setup and install the hosting, and domain name. ie: www.yourdomainname.com
We install and setup an SSL certificate.
We install and setup cloudflare services.
We install and setup WordPress caches or W3 CACHE Plugin.
We install and setup security features to prevent hacks and optimize your websites speed.
Starting at $50 CDN per month
MiltonMarketing.com Premium WordPress Plan also includes:
- Everything You Need to be Successful Online.
- Customized website design and monthly marketing to connect you with customers.
- Get a domain name for your website. (www. your domain name .com)
- Hosting. (Unlimited bandwidth.)
- Customized Email. (sales @ your domain name .com)
- Professional design including photos and copy created specifically for your business.
- Setup of Google™ Local and monthly marketing submissions to top search engines and local directories.
- Monthly website updates handled for you with just a phone call to your web expert.
- A mobile website, set up for smartphone capability.
- Tracking tools to view your online success.
- Facebook Page / Testimonials / Comments sections.
- E-Commerce – Sell your products and services online. Accept any of the following payment methods:
Our small business website designers build a professional website that represents your business in the best possible way.
Monthly marketing gets your business found where your customers are searching for your business.
We take care of your website changes every month, while you focus on running your business.
Prices subject to change.
No contracts or commitments.
CRA (Canada Revenue Agency) and IRS (Internal Revenue Service) classify business websites and SEO Marketing/Ads as tax deductible.
Hosting fees, internet access fees, blog template and design fees are all part of running an internet-based business and can be deducted.
Domain name registration fees, trademarks and patents are considered eligible capital property but they depreciate yearly at a rate of 5%.
Computer software like Adobe Photoshop is considered a capital property. The depreciation rate is 100% and it is subject to the half-year rule, which means you can only claim half the cost in the year of purchase.
If you buy ads to promote your blog and spend money on SEO services, you can deduct these expenses from your taxes. Same goes for prizes that you buy to give away on the blog as part of contests and promotional giveaways.
If you use your home as your principal place of business, you can claim a portion of home expenses (insurance, property taxes, mortgage interest). The amount you can claim depends on the percentage of the total square footage of your home that you use for business. If you aren’t exclusively using the space for business, the amount you claim must also be prorated based on the amount of time you use it for business.
Blogger equipment like smartphones, laptops, and cameras are capital assets that you can claim on your taxes. However, you will have to deduct the cost of those items over a period of several years as the asset’s value depreciates.