Python 3 Object-Oriented Programming – free eBook download.
What’s Python 3 Object-Oriented Programming – free eBook download about?
Uncover modern Python with this guide to Python data structures, design patterns, and effective object-oriented techniques.
Object-oriented programming (OOP) is a popular design paradigm in which data and behaviors are encapsulated in such a way that they can be manipulated together. This third edition of Python 3 Object-Oriented Programming fully explains classes, data encapsulation, and exceptions with an emphasis on when you can use each principle to develop well-designed software.
What you will learn in Python 3 Object-Oriented Programming – free eBook download:
- Implement objects in Python by creating classes and defining methods
- Grasp common concurrency techniques and pitfalls in Python 3
- Extend class functionality using inheritance
- Understand when to use object-oriented features, and more importantly when not to use them
- Discover what design patterns are and why they are different in Python
- Uncover the simplicity of unit testing and why it’s so important in Python
- Explore concurrent object-oriented programming
By the end of the book, you will have thoroughly learned object-oriented principles using Python syntax and be able to create robust and reliable programs confidently.