Proxifier can help in running applications through a proxy that does not have a direct proxy setup option
Adding Chrome Browser to proxy Proxifier. Only SOCKS5 proxies will work with Proxifier.
1. Download the Proxifier app from here and install it. Open Proxifier and to add a new proxy, click on Profile > Proxy Servers
2. Then click on Add button
3. Enter Proxy IP in the Address box and SOCKS port under Port box. Click on SOCKS Version 5 radio button. After that click on Check button to verify if the proxy is running successfully.
5. Now the proxy server is successfully setup. Next step is to add Proxification rule. This will help you to choose the application that should use the proxy. Click on Profile > Proxification Rules
6 Click on the Add button at the bottom
7. As an example, we are choosing the Chrome application. Add a name for the rule and select the Chrome application by clicking Browse button. Then at the bottom, select Action as the proxy server we have added. After that click OK.
8. Now the rule is set up. You can now open the application. If the proxy is running successfully for the application, the Proxifier window will show status like below.
9. If you want to disable Proxy for the application, you can just go to Profile > Proxification Rules. Then select Direct option under Action
10. You can also use the proxy with any application without setting up Proxification Rules. Just right click on the application and select the proxy server you would like to connect.
Download Latest Proxifier from official website.
Download Legacy versions of Proxifier from official website.
Learn more about Proxifier.
Proxifier is a program that allows network applications that do not support working through proxy servers to operate through a SOCKS or HTTPS proxy or a chain of proxy servers.
With Proxifier you can easily tunnel all TCP connections on the system or the selected ones only.
Proxifier allows you to:
- Run any network applications through a proxy server. No special configuration is required for the software; the entire process is completely transparent.
- Access the Internet from a restricted network through a proxy server gateway.
- Bypass firewall restrictions.
- “Tunnel” the entire system (force all network connections including system connections to work through a proxy server).
- Resolve DNS names through a proxy server.
- Use flexible Proxification Rules with hostname and application name wildcards.
- Secure privacy by hiding your IP address.
- Work through a chain of proxy servers using different protocols.
- View information on current network activities (connections, hosts, times, bandwidth usage, etc.) in real-time.
- Maintain log files and traffic dumps.
- Get detailed reports on network errors.
- … and much more.
- Proxy protocols: SOCKS v4, SOCKS v4A, SOCKS v5, HTTPS and HTTP (HTTP connections only).
- Authentication: SOCKS5 Username/Password Authentication (RFC 1929), HTTP Basic, NTLM (including transparent mode).
- Full IPv6 support
- Full 64 bit applications and systems support.
- Profile password encryption up to AES 256 bit.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Server 2003/2008/2012/2016.
Proxifier Features and Specifications in full
- Windows (x86, x64, ARM) XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11.
- Windows Server (x86, x64, ARM) 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022.
- macOS 10.4-10.15, 11, 12, 13.
- 10 MB of free disk space.
- TCP/IP network.
- Installation pack in a single exe-file (4 MB approx.)
- Installation requires administrator rights. After the installation, Proxifier can be run by any user.
- Silent (unattended) mode supported.
- All Proxifier binaries are signed with Initex digital certificate issued by a trusted root CA.
- Portable Edition does not need installation and can be run from a removable media.
- Custom installation packs (MSI, ZIP, XCOPY deployment, etc.) can be provided on demand.
- Personal settings are preserved during the update.
- Auto check for updates on start.
- Proxifier can process all outgoing TCP connections.
- Full IPv6 support.
- Tunnel IPv4 connections through IPv6 proxy and vice versa.
- SOCKS 4 and SOCKS 4A (hostnames support) with User ID authentication.
- SOCKS 5 with Username/Password authentication.
- HTTPS with Basic, Kerberos and NTLM authentication (explicit and transparent modes).
- HTTP with Basic authentication (HTTP connections only).
- Tested with all major proxy server implementations including Microsoft ISA, Blue Coat, WinGate, Dante, Squid, Apache and others.
- Failover (redundancy list) allows assigning any number of back up proxies. Timeout is configurable.
- Proxy failure is transparent for the client application if redundancy is enabled.
- Each proxy can be assigned a short name (label) that can be conveniently used in other parts of Proxifier.
- Arbitrary length.
- Different proxy protocols can be used within the same chain.
- Proxies in the chain can be enabled/disabled.
- Convenient UI that allows chain creation and reordering with drag-and-drop.
- Load Balancing and Redundancy chains.
- 32- and 64-bit applications support.
- Windows Services and applications run by other users (configurable).
- Proxification is transparent for the client applications.
- Best-in-class compatibility with the third party software. Automated conflict-resolution logic.
- System DNS and DNS over proxy supported.
- Hybrid mode.
- Automatic DNS mode detection.
- DNS over Proxy is supported for all proxy protocols.
- DNS exclusion list with wildcards (e.g. *.example.net).
- Proxification rules can be based on application names, IP addresses, hostnames and port numbers.
- Each rule can be assigned to proxy, chain, block or direct connection.
- Rules are processed from top to bottom and can be reordered.
- Wildcards and masks are supported for applications, IP addresses and hostnames (e.g. *app.exe; 192.168.*.*; *.example.net).
- Ranges are supported for IP addresses and port numbers (e.g. 10.1.1.1–10.1.1.255; 80–1234).
- Live syntax check with highlighting.
- Individual rules can be enabled/disabled.
- Proxifier context menu (right-click on arbitrary .exe file) allows dynamic proxy selection for the application within a session.
- Configuration is stored in profile files (*.ppx).
- Human readable XML format.
- Unlimited length.
- Fast profile switching from a list.
- Profiles can be managed as files. Import and export is supported.
- Silent profile load with “Proxifier.exe profile-name.ppx silent-load” command.
- Profiles proxy passwords encryption with the current user login credentials or master password.
- Basic and AES 256-bit encryption supported.
- System-wide profile that is forcibly used for all users.
- User can enter login details interactively if login/password is blank in the profile.
- Proxifier can interactively ask login/password if authentication on proxy fails.
- Automatic profile update from a remote Web server. User’s proxy login details get preserved.
- An option to force profile passwords encryption via system registry.
- Fully compatible Proxifier profiles of Windows and Mac versions.
- Live information about connections including application name, target host, time/status, rule/proxy, received/sent bytes and more.
- Live traffic (bandwidth) graph.
- Live global statistics.
- Live output with 4 levels of verbosity.
- Color indication.
- System tray icon with traffic view.
- Adjustable UI that is persistent during restart (windows sizes, panes layout, etc).
- High-DPI modes supported.
- Detailed error messages.
- Verbose mode for screen and log-file with a detailed output.
- Traffic dumps.
- Automatic self-check testing on each start.
- Automatic conflict detection logic.
- Custom crash reporter.
Proxifier License Control unlock keys
- Plain-text license keys (XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX).
- Multiple licenses can be assigned to a single key.
- Automatic license deployment.
- Key can be directly written to the system registry before or after the installation.
- 31-day free trial with no limitations.
Proxifier Registration Details
Company Name : DaBirdMan
Registration Keys:- For Standard Version
Proxifier For Portable Version Key
- Detailed online documentation with images and examples.
- Fast and professional support over email.
- English only.
- All copyrights to Proxifier are exclusively owned by Initex.
- Proxifier does not contain or link any open source, freeware or third-party code.
- Windows version is built with Microsoft Visual C++.
- Mac version is built with Apple Xcode.
- Windows install package is built with Inno Setup.
Proxifier Screenshots of GUI:
Change the Author Permalink Structure in WordPress(Opens in a new browser tab)
Microsoft is building the full Linux kernel into Windows 10 as a way to pry developers away from their Apple MacBooks(Opens in a new browser tab)
B0r0nt0K Ransomware Wants $75,000 Ransom, Infects Linux Servers(Opens in a new browser tab)
Best free Macro Automation software for Windows 10(Opens in a new browser tab)
Ontario based – Magna Adds to its All-New Electric Vehicle from INEOS Automotive
Magna’s new MAX4 self-driving platform offers autonomy up to Level 4
Automotive company Magna invests $5 million in AI systems