- Download 1
- File Size 13.02 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 26, 2019
- Last Updated April 26, 2019
Networking The Complete Reference, Third Edition.
The most comprehensive, current guide to networking
Build and administer high-performance networks of all sizes—from small home systems to enterprise internetworks—using the practical information in this detailed resource. Thoroughly revised to cover the latest technologies, Networking: The Complete Reference, Third Edition offers concise explanations, start-to-finish deployment plans, real-world examples, and expert tips.
Find out how to select a networking protocol, connect devices, set up wireless LANs and WANs, configure Internet servers, virtualize your network, and migrate to the cloud. Cutting-edge backup, tuning, and security techniques are fully explained. Filled with proven solutions to a wide array of networking issues, this comprehensive guide is ideal for beginners and seasoned IT professionals alike.
- Design, configure, and administer wireless and wired networks
- Work with interface cards, hubs, routers, switches, and repeaters
- Understand Ethernet, Token Ring, TCP/IP, and IPX protocols
- Build wireless LANs using WiFi, IEEE 802.11, and Bluetooth technology
- Deploy server clusters, multiprocessors, and Fibre Channel connections
- Deliver Web, FTP, e-mail, and Active Directory services
- Implement a cloud-based network infrastructure
- Set up, configure, and manage virtual networks
- Handle troubleshooting and network security
- Connect Macintosh and Unix systems to Windows networks