|File Size||78.98 KB|
|Create Date||June 17, 2018|
|Last Updated||June 17, 2018|
Animatic - Advanced WordPress Frontend Animator
Animate Your Existing Stuff or Create Elaborate New Animations
Here are some sped up videos on how we used Animatic to create the animations in the live preview:
- Animatic: Sunrise Landscape
- Animatic: Factory
- Animatic: Rotating Gears
- Animatic: 3-Column Feature Icons
We are bringing how you add animations to your site to a new level. Meet Animatic, a frontend animation editor for WordPress.
Animate your existing stuff in your website and create complex animation composed of your images.
With Animatic, you can:
- Add infinitely looping animations to your elements,
- Add entrance transitions to your elements,
- Add hover animations and transitions to your elements,
- Create multi-image infographics and animations, all live from your frontend
Animatic adds an Edit Animations button in your frontend. Clicking on that will bring up the easy to use and intuitive Animatic Panel:
JUST CLICK ON AN ELEMENT TO SELECT IT, THEN ANIMATE IT
You can modify 30+ animation parameters such as:
- X, Y, Z positions,
- X, Y, Z rotations,
- Idle Animation,
- Animation duration,
- and more…
Full Feature Set
- Create complex & layered animations composed of multiple images,
- Integrates right into the Media Manager for easy image placement for animating,
- Live frontend editing using the Animatic Panel,
- Very easy to use and intuitive controls,
- 50+ Animations & transitions,
- Change values using your mouse,
- Hardware accelerated animations,
- Bonus: includes the Animatic Visual Composer element
Animatic is used for animating stuff, not for layouting your content. It is not a page builder. Using Animatic to layout your content may create weird results in small screens.
Having Trouble with the Plugin? Don't have tech support?
If you have purchased a WebSite Bundle and would like to download/re-download please sign in to your account first.