So you want to be an app developer eh. Who is this Android App Development course for?
If you can answer “yes” to all of these then this FREE Android App Development course is for you:
- Do you already know how to program in Java?
- Do you prefer to actually do things and applying the stuff you learn over listening to a lecture ramble on for hours on end?
- Do you want to master Android app development, create the next big app in software, make a fortune, and retire to your own private island like Hawaii and try to kick out the locals like Mark Zuckerberg tried to do?
OK, maybe that last one is a little sarcastically far-fetched, but hey, you gotta start somewhere, right? :-)
Who should probably back away from this course?
If you can answer “yes” to any of these:
- Are you looking for a quick introduction or reference course to developing Android apps?
- Would you rather have your toenails pulled out with a vice-grip than learn something new?
- Do you believe an Android course should cover everything, especially all the obscure stuff you’ll never use, and if it bores the student to tears in the process, then so much the better?
If you answered yes to any of the aforementioned questions then this course is NOT for you.
This course presumes you already know how to program in Java.
My little pony learning game in VB.NET
Exception Handling in Python programming
Build to-do list web-app with code
Learn Code Introspection Python Programming
Learn Modules and Packages in Python programming
Introduction to Python Programming Language
Methods of teaching programming
Python Online Compiler Code on the Go
Using the Current Year in Your Posts – WordPress
Learn about Python Sets (lists)
Learn List Comprehensions in Python Programming
Learn about Numpy Arrays in Python programming
Learn RE – Regular Expressions in Python
Learn Partial functions Python programming
Hello World Android app built with Android Studio